Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Two Months of a Beautiful Life

Happy two month birthday, sweet baby Charlie! I am having a hard time comprehending the idea that you entered the world just a short two months ago! So much has happened in your life and I love seeing how much you've grown. You've recently started smiling and I love seeing your eyes sparkle with joy. It melts my heart and reminds me every day why I did what I did. 

I still have moments of extreme sadness, but I can still find joy when I think about what a wonderful life you will have. We have started the period of time where I will do monthly visits instead of weekly. I wish I could hold you and give you a million kisses on this special day. Well, I wish I could do that every day. But you better believe I'm sending you so much love and happiness today! I thank God for you every day and pray that He will continue to work and move in your life. 

You know He has been watching and caring for you from the moment you were conceived. Actually, even before that. I believe He has such a wonderful and amazing life prepared for you! I think He has chosen you to change lives; you already have changed mine and you don't even know it yet! :) 

But for today, enjoy being a beautiful, loved and smiley little baby. You are really good at that! 


I love you.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment