Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Very Happy Opportunity

Shortly after posting this blog, my friend Tim Overlin reached out to me and asked me to come do a short interview on a podcast he does for Life Right Now. It's a great organization that is working to promote life, so how could I say no? :) I was so honored to be offered a chance to verbalize my thoughts and emotions when it comes to this issue and my own personal story.

Though listening to myself talk is horrifying, I want this to be shared and I hope that if you or anyone you know is going through something like this alone, you will find peace in knowing that there is help and people available to walk with you through this.

Feel free to also check out their website for more information! Here's the link:

http://liferightnow.net/2014/08/06/life-right-now-podcast-8-2-14/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment