Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Feeling Overwhelmed

I have had this blog posted and public for less than 24 hours and it has been viewed over 900 times. This is unbelievable to me. When I decided to start writing my story in order to share it with the world, I wasn't quite prepared for the overwhelming support and kindness I would receive. I was so afraid of what people would think, I had almost forgotten that I am surrounded with the most loving, kind and amazing people. So to those of you who have shared your positive and kind words with me, thank you so much. You will never know how much it means to me. Actually, you will never know how much it means to my family and I.

I truly hope that if there is someone reading this and they are going through the same thing, you will know that you are not alone. You are NEVER alone. There are amazing people in this world and they will love you and support you through this.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment